The 75th edition of the Wizbang Podcast is up for your listening pleasure.
Here’s what I thought you’d like to hear about today:
- Huckabee’s Conversion on Illegal Immigration – The Fastest Recovery in Political History
- Romney’s Faith in America Speech – What does it mean for the Evangelical Vote
- The White House Press Corp’s Crazy Aunt in the Attic – Some of Helen Thomas’ Latest Emissions
- Newt Gingrich on the CNN-YouTube Debate – Selection Bias at the Network
- Moral Equivalence Run Amok – on Slate’s Political Gabfest
- Advice to a New Recruit in Iraq – Write your Momma Every Day
A full 45 minute show this week, with clips from some Republican candidates for President, crazy liberal media types, and Brig. Gen. James C. Boozer’s advice to his son as he arrived in Iraq for a tour. Great stuff here.
Download the show, turn off your computer, and go for a walk while you listen to this installment of the best audio from around the web.
Note: Even if you don’t use iTunes, a podcatcher, or any other fancy tech gizmo’s, if you have speakers on your computer you can listen to a streaming version of the show via the Hipcast control at the top of the story.