This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was left everyone feeling particularly groovy. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Finally, a farm subsidy bill Ron Paul supporters can get behind.“
2) (Pretzel_Logic) – “Ricky Williams’ littering ticket gets another look.“
3) (WildWillie) – “The mystery of why cops love donuts has been solved.“
4) (Jumpinjoe) – “Police asked the person who lost their marijuana to please come forward and claim it.
They also added, “please hurry because Time Is Going By Really Really Really Really Really Slow'””
5) (Tango) – “Guess who has incinerator duty this week” said a smiling FSP Trooper Mike Pugh as he returned from a trip to the local 7-Eleven with a bag full of chips, Cheez-Whiz and pickles. “Got to have the pickles,” he said with a wink.“
6) (radio free fred) – “The Fuzz And The Buzz.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Baron Von Ottomatic’s entry. The next highest rated caption not mentioned above was:
(Giacomo) – “So I pulled him over going 18 in a 55 and he’s like, “Duuude, I wasn’t speeding…”
A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.