The 56th edition of the Wizbang Podcast is up for your listening pleasure. Here’s what I thought you’d like to hear about today:
- Carl Levin – Neocon from Michigan
- Reconstruction in Iraq – An Ancient Land, but a New Country
- Not supporting our injured troops – Gates takes responsibility for Walter Reed conditions
- Does the Blogosphere need more censorship? – Eric Alterman advocates for a Blacklist for Bloggers
- Rudy on Abortion – It’s about the Judges
- A Real Hero – Lieutenant Colonel Bruce Crandall – Medal of Honor
Listen to clips of Carl Levin advocating aggressive action against Iran and Syria, news about the reconstruction progress in Iraq from the man in charge, Gates taking responsibility for a failure to properly treat wounded soldiers, a liberal who advocates for censoring blogs, Rudy talk about judges, and President Bush wax poetic about a true hero.
Note: Even if you don’t use iTunes, a podcatcher, or any other fancy tech gizmo’s, if you have speakers on your computer you can listen to a streaming version of the show via the Hipcast control at the top of the story.