Random thoughts, none of which merit a post of their own:
- Woody Allen was quoted in various articles as saying, “It’s hard for me to imagine a world without Bob Hope in it.” What they forgot to print was the second half of the quote “or teenage Asian chicks for that matter.”
- Howard Kurtz has nice things to say about Keith Olbermann’s MSNBC show Countdown. I’m convinced that the staff of Countdown are blog readers. Note to MSNBC readers – I’m available for stringing work…
- Why not?
- I still remember the Where Do I Come From? book. Clearly this kid will be in AP Sex Education.
- James Joyner notes that Right Wing News now requires registration for the comment section. Why John?
- This is about the most pathetic reason I’ve ever seen to get married.
Right as I was about to submit this article I noticed that Right Wing News is mostly down and suffering from some hosting problems. I guess the registration requirement for comments was just too much bad karma.