This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ marks the end of summer. That means fun time is over and I expect 200 captions a week. I have Biden pictures and I’m not afraid to use them!
Your homework this week is to nominate some new caption categories.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Why can’t you just wear a rainbow colored Che shirt, like all the normal brainwashed kids?”
2) (Kenny Moore) – “How dare you object to this school’s free dumb to trample freedom.”
3) (Patrick_McHargue) – “(screaming) “Off with his head! Off with his head! I don’t understand history, so off with his head!””
4)(patriciamcc) – “Let’s see…the kid knows what the Gadsden Flag represents but his teacher does not. Hmmm. This means something. The teacher is ignorant and the kids is not. What’s wrong with this picture? American education is the laughingstock of the world.”
5) (RadiCalMan) – ““Don’t go WOKE on me!”
(The new Gadsden flag.)”
6) (Rodney G. Graves) – “Excuse me Ma’am, what don’t you understand about “Don’t Tread on Me?” How about “Sod off, swampy?””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – ““What did one Gadsden Flag say to the other??? Nothing…it just waved…””
(Brian Brandt) – ““When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” Thomas Jefferson”
(yetanotherjohn) – “She’s going to have to blow him or the school is getting sued.”
The Ever Rare “Too Soon” Award:
(RockThisTown) – “‘Wastin’ away in Don’tTreadonMe-aville’”
Best Banter Weight:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Of course I’m a sexist … I like sex.”
Best Sunday-11th Hour entry:
(vern bachman) –
(rodney dill) – ““Of course I have a big backpack, AR-15’s don’t just carry themselves.””
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.