This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ celebrates the Biden Follies and their ever popular tone deaf adventures. Have fun riding that large plane to a warm Caribbean vacation with expensive food.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (McGeehee) – “Joke’s on us: that IS the new Air Force One dress code.”
2) Everyone who submitted a Stairway to Heaven caption.
3) (EricSteel) – “Biden thought bubble: “Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Donald Trump can’t do this. Where was I again? Right foot. OWWWW Damnit!””
4)(Blues Harper) – “Oh sure!! Now he can climb the stairs with no problem.”
5) (Rick Adams) – ““Don’t get on that ship! The rest of the book, To Serve Man, it’s… it’s a cookbook!””
6) (ulley) – “Breaking news Biden departs for cloud cuckoo land.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(yetanotherjohn) – “So looking closely at the people in this photo, if Air Force One were to crash, who would survive?
The United States of America.”
Best Song Parody::
(Mike) – “The president’s sure
All he builds is mold
And he’s building a stairway to recession
When he gets there he knows
There’s pudding he’s been told
With a word he can get what he came for
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
And he’s building a stairway to recession!”
Best Reference to a previous caption contest:
(retired military) – “Biden “So where are the budgies that will lift us and give zero carbon emissions””
Best “Ho! Ho! Ho!”:
(Tom Morrow) – “Is it really a Biden Christmas vacation without Hunter, his crack pipe and his crack ho-ho-ho?“”
Best “Where’s Jackie” :
(RockThisTown) – “Pretty sure Joe’s Aviators won’t help the optics of flying to St. Croix while thousands of Americans are without power & can’t pay their heating bill.”
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.