This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ tended to highlight two important themes: 1)celebrating Kevin and this site and the enjoyment it provides and 2)laughing at the left.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mary Gehman) – “This looks like the shallow end of the gene pool to me…”
(Brian Brandt) – “Dr. Fauci: “Mr. President, the injections aren’t working. We need to go full immersion.””
2) (Tom Morrow) – “The weekend of fun ended when they were all ordered to report to the Diversity, Inclusion and Equity commissar for reconditioning, since this little stunt was decreed white supremacist. Obviously.”
(EricSteel) – “Students swimming in Leftist tears after the mask mandates were lifted”
3) (yetanotherjohn) – “I hate it when Kevin posts pictures from his vacation.”
(Mike) – “After too many hard questions from Peter Doocy, the White House Press Pool got literal!”
4)(Nipperdoodle) – “Giving new meaning to “Colder than a witches tit”.”
(guido81_MA) – “This is so reckless….WHERE ARE THEIR DAMN MASKS?”
5) (Vagabond661) – ““You’re never lonely at swimmingchallenged.com.””
(BluesHarper) – “Biden voters celebrating free crack pipes!!”
6) (Joe_Miller) – ““Ted Kennedy’s driving us home. What do we need to know?””
(cathymv) – “As soon as Hillary cannonballed into the pool, the shock wave sent kids flying in all directions”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(sarahconnor21) – “The skating facilities in Beijing left something to be desired.” (Thanks!)
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(ulley) – “Save on your water bills join the incontinence club pool party.”
Best Use of the Biden Caption of Choice (A Laugh and/or A Gaffe):
(RockThisTown) – “Shock therapy for incoherent, dementia-riddled Presidents?”
Best use of the MAGA Caption of Choice:
(rodney dill) – “The pool of potential Democratic Presidential Candidates was getting crowded again, until they heard Hillary yell, “CANNONBALL!””
Best Banter Weight:
(Paul Hooson) – “This is great, but all kidding aside, I sure have a lot of respect for Kevin. He’s given me some great opportunities over the years. He’s a great guy,with a great sense of humor.”
(Dusty Pitts) – “Who do I have to blow for a rubber —
Best Use of Kevin:
(retired military) – “Why Kevin from Wizbang is just as qualified to be President of the US as Joe Biden
1. he does one thing a week
2. A lot of people laugh at what he does..
3. At least once a month or so he is late doing it.
4. He never gets asked a hard question from the press about what he does.
5. he could post anything online and people would make jokes about it
6. he could do whatever he wanted naked and no one would think it was out of character.”
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.