This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ celebrates Joe Biden reaching the wonderful accomplishment of taking up space in yet another useless fashion.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “If they put a wick on the top of his head, there’s a potential that they could make him appear to be bright.”
(rodney dill) – “He’ll be placed right where he belongs. In the Wacks Museum.”
2) (Mary Gehman) – “(Stock Market) Crash Test Dummy…???”
(Rick Adams) – “Pull the string to hear one of 40 catchphrases!
* C’mon, man!
* You dog faced pony soldier!
…fill in the rest”
3) (RadiCalMan) – “It’s just not a good likeness. He should be smelling her hair and pinching her butt!”
(Vagabond661) – “Already signed 4 Executive Orders.”
4)(fustian24) – “Biden insisted that his wax figure be vaccinated before it could shown without a mask.”
(Porkopolis) – “More Wane Than Wax.”
5) (KaptainKrude) – “I’ve never seen a statue that was smarter than the original source material.”
(Tom Morrow) – “Unlike Dorian Gray’s picture, Biden’s wax dummy gets better-looking and smarter as the actual Idiot Joey ages and dulls.”
6) (McGeehee’s Dispirited whatever) – “If only they could put him on “pause” for more than a touch-up by his official taxidermist.”
(Brian Brandt) – “When do they place the little cartoon stars and question marks that fly around his head?”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Joe_Miller) – “Unlike the original, this one’s almost life-like.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Smells like Gwyneth Paltrow.”
(ulley) – “Biden prefers his touch ups a lot lower.”
Best Use of the Biden Caption of Choice (A Laugh and/or A Gaffe):
(RockThisTown) – “Comes complete with 1000 gaffes, enough to last, oh . . . maybe a week.”
Best use of the MAGA Caption of Choice:
(EricSteel) – “There will never be a wax statue of President Hillary Clinton.”
Best Banter Weight:
(cathymv) – “He got a Kamala instead – you keep all your hair but they suck your soul out”
(Retired military) – “Woman “Who do I have to blow to work on a model of someone intelligent””
Best “I don’t know what’s going on here but…”:
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.