This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ is brought to you by the joys of green energy. Now imagine this in the rain and snow!
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (EricSteel) – “Nothing says macho world leader like riding around on a girl’s bicycle.”
(Porkopolis) – “BLM!…BLM!…Bicycle Lanes Matter!
Keep Calm and Carry On!”
2) (Joe_Miller) – ““We have chosen our champion! Send forth yours!””
(McGeehee) – “A moment later, Boris “unbiked” his jousting opponent, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn”
3) (KaptainKrude) – ““The British are coming! The British are coming! The Bri… ooh, wait a minute.””
(Tom Morrow) – “Boris should be wearing mommy jeans and sketchers to go the “full Obama”.”
4)(Mike) – “The British version of “The Beast” was a little light on armor plating, run flat tyres and in the loafers.”
(ulley) – “Boris recycles his dead Tortoise.”
5) (Vagabond661) – “First time without training wheels! Wooooooo!”
(RockThisTown) – “How the West was Lost.”
6) (Brian Brandt) – “If we all just have faith in our new religion and give up cars, planes, meat, and air conditioning, in a hundred years the world will be half a degree cooler.”
(rodney dill) – ““This is crap! I’m going to have to fire Q and get one more like Desmond Llewelyn.””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(guido81_MA) – “BORN TO BE MIIIIILLLLLD!”
(sarahconnor21) – “They had the Iron Lady.
Now they have the Tin Man.” (Thanks, everyone!)
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Mary Gehman) – ““…I’m on my way to the emergency room…I have to have this bike seat surgically removed…””
Best Use of the Biden Caption of Choice (A Laugh and/or A Gaffe):
(fustian24) – “At least their leader can still ride a bike. Ours can barely eat pudding…”
Best use of the MAGA Caption of Choice:
(yetanotherjohn) – “The good news story of the day: The bike has a better chance of being president than Hilary.”
Best Banter Weight:
(cathymv) – “you should never go full obama”
(Retired military) – “Kamala “Who do I have to blow to get a bicycle like that””
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.