This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reminds us that the greatest spectator sport is still watching President Trump verbally dismember his foes.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “Let’s do a press conference.
Put Acosta right up front this time!”
2) (Yooper) – ““There I was, Hillary was on the mound. I called my shot over the right field wall. She threw the ball, and BAM!!!!!!! Home run, the greatest home run in history, until 2020.””
3) (Brian Brandt) – “Cancel my cabinet meeting. I’m going to visit Ghislaine Maxwell.”
4)(RockThisTown) – ““If the DC Circuit can’t get Judge Sullivan’s attention . . . I can.””
5) (rodney dill) – “New government guidelines published for maintaining six foot ‘Social Distancing’ space in the Covid-19 era.”
6) (cathymv) – “Trump does not balk”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – “MAGA Team’s MVP (Most Valuable President)…”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Mike) – ““I told Nancy Pelosi that when you have a runner on first, you bunt. I said YOU BUNT!
She needs a hearing aid””
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(retired military) – “Trump “If the secret service wont remove Hillary (Who will never be President) from the WH gate then I will be glad to””
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Who do I have to blow to get Hillary behind bars … and I hope whomever it is they aren’t as big as that bat because my mouth doesn’t open that wide.”
Honorable Mention for Referencing the “Enthusiasms” Speech:
(Rodney G. Graves)
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.