This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ Special Social Distancing Edition 12.0 focused on America’s return to manned space flights. Boy how I wish right now I was on the next one!
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Joe_Miller) – “When Trump fires somebody he REALLY fires somebody!”
2) (Mary Gehman) – ““…Ground Control to Major Trump…take your protein pill and put your hairspray on…Ground Control to Major Trump…””
3) (rodney dill) – “This is Trump’s way of celebrating American Exceptionalism. Biden’s is testing the various fragrant feminine shampoo scents on young “volunteers.””
4)(engineer) – “Jim Acosta. “Trump again refuses to answer my questions, and instead turns his back to me.””
5) (Porkopolis) – “Trump Thought Bubble:
“I love the smell of rocket fuel in the morning…It smells like Musk”.”
6) (RockThisTown) – “After years of research, NASA discovers the one thing that messes up Trump’s hair.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Brian Brandt) – “Finally, the much anticipated delivery of toilet paper goes to the ISS.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Vagabond661) – “Thought bubbles. Woman: Note to self. Buy new batteries. Pence: I need to pee. Trump: Me too.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(fustian24) – “Well, we thought of using Hillary as an astronaut. That way if the capsule were to blow up, there’d still be some good news.
But the SpaceX people said that such a large fat filled object could make the capsule unstable.”
Best Banter Weight:
(Rodney G. Graves) – “If only they [Obama, Hillary, and Biden] were observing at the foot of the launch platform, the world would be a better place.”
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Who did she have to blow to get a ringside view of the launch?”
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.