This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ Special Social Distancing Edition 7.0 reminds us that social distancing protects us all from hair sniffing.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “Damn, it’s Cornpop. He’s got me cornered!”
(Par4Course) – “Joe reacts to being told his running mate must be Stacey Abrams.”
2) (Harry Butts) – ““Joe, if you try to pull that old white liberal ‘talk like a black man’ shtick on me, I’ll bitch slap your demented old ass back to Dover.””
(Joe_Miller) – “Imagine if he were WALKING and trying to chew gum at the same time.”
3) (cathymv) – “Mid way through Biden’s interview, his newest face life just gives way….”
(rodney dill) – ““Guess I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing hair.””
4)(guido81_MA) – “And nary a coherent sentence was uttered.”
(RadiCalMan) – “What do you mean when you say, “What kind of cracker are you?”, I suppose, I’m a Ritz cracker!”
5) (Rodney G. Graves) – “The creme of the democratic party…”
(retired military) – “Biden “Listen here. I am waiting to get interviewed. Go get me a coffee until the host shows up””
6) (BluesHarper) – “Biden just realized who’s the democrats’ nomination for President.”
(RockThisTown) – “‘Joe, I’m going to Reade your fortune with these Tara cards . . . . oops, I mean predict your future with these Tarot cards.’”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to: (TIE)
(yetanotherjohn) – “Cream of the crap.”
(Mary Gehman) – ““Gee…his hair smells awful…””
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Paul Hooson) – ““Tawana go out for ribs or chicken?”.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(retired military) – “And if Hillary were here we would have a total of 8 failed presidential runs for the three people who would never be President.”
Best Banter Weight:
(Patrick Mc_Hargue) – “Wait. What?”
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow…”:
(Brian Brandt) – “Kamala: Who do I have to blow around here to get picked Vice President?
Sharpton: And then me!
Joe: And then . . . and then . . . Hey Jill! I need some help in here!”
(yetanotherjohn) – “Hillary not here
Two old fools instead of her
None will be the prez”
That’s all for today. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.