This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ Special Social Distancing Edition 3.0 tried to scare the virus out of you. Democrat governors everywhere will ban it if it works. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rock This Town) – ‘Like a scandal in the wind . . . ‘
(fustian24) – Well, that’s a ménage à WTF!
2) (Mary Gehman) – Girl’s Night Out???
(RadiCalMan) – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. You make the call!
3) (Daniel Drummond) – I’m sorry, but the IQ standard for entry is at least 120 for each person, not all of you together
(rodney dill) – Sainted, painted, and tainted
4) (Par4Course) – The Odd Throuple.
(Olsoljer) – ……where is Mitt????
5) (engineer) – Elton John announces new 2 song release with accompanying pictures, “Someone Saved My Life Tonight” and “The Bitch is Back”.
(Rodney G. Graves) – The bitch is back.
6) (yetanotherjohn) – More people than a Biden rally.
(patriciamcc) – A rose between two thorns.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Joe_Miller) – Don’t Let This One Go Down On Me
(Brian Brandt) – Dr. Fauci: This could be the worst week ever. Well, other than when Trump won the election.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Wild_Willie) – “Elton, where is your other hand?”
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(retired military) – They are waiting for Hillary to show up and form the “We will never be the President barbershop quartet”
Best Banter Weight:
(yetanotherjohn) – Makes sense. I cheat and kill all three.
Best “Who Do I Have to Blow” Caption:
(Paul Hooson) – “Who do I have to blow around here, simply because I like to blow…”.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.