This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ shows the Dems taking a break from souvenir pens and giggling on talk shows to engage in a melodramatic walk to pretend they take the Constitution seriously. You have to hand it to Soros-you can’t see the strings. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Brian Brandt) – “Pelosi appointed seven impeachment managers:
Grumpy, Sleazy, Dopey, Bogus, Wonky, Flabby, and Brain Dead.”
(Wild_Willie) – “The Group of (H)Eight.”
2) (BluesHarper) – “A parade of Schiff for brains.”
(DJD60_TX) – “Politics’ Answer to the Darwin Awards”
3) (Joe_Miller) – “Why does this remind me of “Let’s Do the Time Warp Again?”/em>”
(Retired military) – “Dateline MSNBC
“Today the house democrats did the work that the American people don’t want done””
4) (Par4Course) – “The number of votes for impeachment: 230, which just happens to be the combined IQ of the seven House Impeachment Managers.”
(fustian24) – “You can lead a democrat to truth, but you can’t make them think.”
5) (RockThisTown) – “Wouldn’t it be funny if someone secretly switched the Articles for a list of payments made to settle sexual harassment cases against House members?”
(RadiCalMan) – “Look Ma! It’s a parade of fools, on their way to nowhere.”
6) (rodney dill) – ““Bring out yer dead!””
(Porkopolis) – “This fruitless effort sponsored by the Acme Corporation.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – ““These Dr. Scholl’s Inserts are great! We’re all gellin’ like felons…””
(cathymv) – “It looks like the Zombie Apocalypse has finally begun!”
(guido81_MA) – “San Fran’s Wicked Witch of the West’s minions on the march.
O-Ee-Yoh! Eoh-Oh! O-Ee-Yoh! Eoh-Oh!
O-Ee-Yoh! Eoh-Oh! O-Ee-Yoh! Eoh-Oh!…
Lookout, here comes Mitch McConnell with a bucket of water!”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “All I can say is “Thank God they are clothed.””
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(Rick Adams) – “Not shown: the little girl in a white pinafore scattering rose petals before them from a wicker basket.
And Hillary Clinton. Because she’s not president.”
Best Banter Weight:
(cathymv) – “Flatulence: you can hear the putt putt putting of each step they take”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.