This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ featured a man, who claims to care about the workers of America, greeting a worker he hopes to put out of business because…COWS! METHANE! DOOM! The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mary Gehman) – ““I’ll have the Hamm(burg)er-and Sickle Special…””
2) (guido81_MA) – “Your beef is causing Climate Change and when I am president I will shut you down.
Sir, welcome to In & Out Burger. You’ve done the “In” part, now get the f**k “Out”!”
3) (fustian24) – “My burger had no meat, no cheese, no tomatoes, onions, or lettuce and no special sauce. It was just two pieces of stale bread.
Well, you DID ask for the socialist burger!”
4) (cathymv) – “Capitalism vs socialism stare down!!!!”
5) (Mike) – “One man is overpaid, under qualified, with a bad attitude,
and the other is wearing a paper hat.”
6) (EricSteel) – “Bernie: I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Brian Brandt) – “I’d like two In-N-Out Burgers, a vanilla shake, a large fries, and charge it to the guy behind me.”
(DEXTER) – “And for rich people like you who have a job, your tax rate will be 96% for the first 70 years you work.”
(RockThisTown) – ““No sir, Senator Sanders, I didn’t shortchange you. The DNC did that in 2016.””
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Joe_Miller) – ““In-N-Out” is a euphemism for what Bernie will do to the country.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(rodney dill) – ““I didn’t know you butchered your own beef, there’s an old fat cow wondering around out back.”
“That’s just Hillary, we don’t let her in here….. She’s only ‘Out’ material.””
Best Banter Weight:
(Rick Adams) – “You’re heard of ‘Pay it forward?’ This is ‘Bill it backwards.’”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.