This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ gave everyone a chance to dust off their favorite blonde jokes. Good thing we didn’t go with a picture of all the former living Presidents. There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “….and I’m way more indiany than Elizabeth Warren.”
(cathymv) – “I think that we should, like, take our ambassadors out of Romania until we find out whats like, going on with their Romaine lettuce”
2) (Mary Gehman) – ““Please keep us abreast of all your strange political views…””
(guido81_MA) – “The poster child for “Cross Boston University off your kid’s college search list if they plan to be an Economics major.””
3) (Rick Adams) – ““I just want to say that being elected is, like, a compliment I’ll remember for as long as I can! Right now I’m a freshman to Congress but my ultimate goal is to become a veterinarian, ’cause I love children!””
(BluesHarper) – “This time when we colonize Mars we need to be kinder to the Indians.”
4) (Retired military) – “Reporter “What is your stance on undocumented aliens?”
Cortez “Well as long as their spaceship doesn’t cause any traffic problems then I think they should be allowed in the country like everyone else. I mean how does their planet know what documents they need to enter the US legally””
(TheyTukRJobz) – ““So, I keep looking for this house, but all I see is this big white building with a dome, I mean what the heck, right? Then I find out that not only don’t I get a house to live in, I have to rent my own apartment! Who knew? Why don’t they tell people this? It’s racist!””
5) (yetanotherjohn) – “Her day job is now helping to make the laws we all live under … enjoy.”
(Vagabond661) – ““There should be free parking everywhere.””
6) (RockThisTown) – “And the award for “Person Most Likely to Succeed Joe Biden as a Perpetual Gaffe Machine” goes to . . .”
(jim_m) – “Socialism means giving to each according to their need and I really need these $3000+ outfits.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Joe_Miller) – ““After this interview, I’m going to turn around, walk up these steps to the White House, go inside, and tell those Supreme Court Justices to sign my minimum wage bill into law.””
(DJD60_TX) – ““You have to elect me, to find out what I am really all about””
(RadiCalMan) – “Nancy said I could Chair the House Fire & Ice Committee. We’re going to hold hearings on global warming and open borders!”
(Scorpion) – “It’s been such a crazy year, with George H.W. Bush and George Washington dying within 8 months of each other and all.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(fustian24) – “What sex do I identify as?
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(fustian24) – “I’m just like Hillary.
Well, except I don’t have cankles and I can still win an election!”
Best Banter Weight:
(Brian Brandt) – “Doll Pot ?
Insane Fonda ?
Occasionally Has Cortex ?
Titty Titty Bang Bang ?
Oh Say Can O-C ?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.