This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ seemed to hit the dog days of summer. Maybe we’re just all Russian collusioned out or we were too busy coming up with captions for the “Hillary-Decides-To-Dress-Up-Like-An-Ugly-Couch” photo. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Par4Course) – “Trump: “I wonder how the press will attack me for this meeting.” Putin: “I wonder how I’ll kill any press who attack me for this meeting.””
2) (guido81_MA) – “Bachelor #1, if on our date I told you I was part Cherokee Indian, what would be your pet name for me and what would you do for me on our date?
Well Pocahontas, that would be my name for you incidentally, I’d pick you up at 8, throw a DNA test in your pasty white high cheekbone face and dump your fake ass at the next corner. I don’t like you. Nobody likes you.
Ookaay, Bachelor #2, if I was a Tootsie Pop, how many licks would it take you to get to my sweet center?
No licks. You have no center, no right, have only left, and not taste good. Bachelor #1 correct, NOBODY like you. Bachelor #3 only one smart enough to not show up tonight.”
3) (RockThisTown) – ““I know what you’re thinking. Does he have a thousand ICBMs aimed at Moscow or only 900. And to tell you the truth, amidst all this excitement, I’ve lost track myself. So you’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, Pink?””
4) (fustian24) – “The two leaders share a moment of silence in recognition of the death of objective journalism.”
5) (RadiCalMan) – “Take my press corps please!”
6) (rodney dill) – “Putin: “So just what the hell does covfefe mean anyway?””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Joe_Miller) – “I’d say this was two men waiting for their wives to try on clothes, but they’re not holding purses.”
(TheyTukRJobz) – ““We are two wild and crazy guys. Hmm… maybe not.””
(RadiCalMan) – “The “Art of the Deal” meets “A view to a Kill”!”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(cathymv) – “Trump using the international sign for Pussy to describe Putin”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(Rick Adams) – “What are they waiting for? Answer: Not Hillary.”
Best Banter Weight:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Mary Ann, definitely Mary Ann.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.