This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ made many posters think we were in February rather than December. We had 300 great posts and have three winners per place. Points were given for celebrating redundancy in your post but NOT if you were merely engaging in it by recycling your post from the last use of this picture. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rock ThisTown) – When Harry Met Melania, The Sequel
(rodney dill) – Harry: “No, no, I’m sure I told Kevin to REPENT!”
(Retired military) – Kevin put Hillary in charge of the caption contest this week and like everything else she wants a redo.
2) (fustian24) – Once you go ginger, you never go….oh…yeah. You already know that.
(Paul Hooson) – How can you tell when it’s holiday season?
Repeats on TV and on the Caption Contest…
(yetanotherjohn) – Is this one of those ‘spot six things different in the picture’ caption contests?
3) (cathymv) – So after Trump has been President for over a year now, we can confirm he DOES have balls this big!!
(Brian Brandt) – Yes, marrying Meghan Markle is a big break from the Royal Family’s tradition. She’s not my cousin.
(DJD60_TX) – “Well, in England we have a Tower of London where traitors are held pending their trial. Why you Americans put them in charge of investigating the President, I can’t begin to explain”
4) (Rick Adams) – I’m sorry, all I can do is look at the plant and giggle. Oh, wait! Is THAT why it’s called a Harvey Wallbanger??
(Eric Steel) – I see from the flowerpot Harvey Weinstein was here.
(Kenny Moore) – Thank you for helping our wounded warriors keep stiff … uh, upper lips.
5) (Mike) – “And that’s why I’m here, to get a government grant from your husband so that Wizbang doesn’t have to recycle old pictures for their caption contest!”
(Joe_Miller) – “These hands were made by God to gently caress your bum.”
(BluesHarper) – Much like President Trump, Harry conveys his fondness for ass grabbing.
6) (Rodney Graves) – This Caption Contest begins to remind me of Seinfeld…
(Scorpion) – During a break in the caption buffoonery, Harry asked what the family’s plans were for Christmas morning. “We’re doing something different this year. Donald’s going to tweet that we’re planning on watching 12 hours of CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS’s heads exploding instead of the usual 8”.
(Olsojer) – Quite simple Madam. Her booty fits perfectly.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – “It’s ‘Groundhog Day’ at the Wiz Bang Caption Contest…”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(fustian24) – Melania: So Harry, does the carpet match the drapes?
Harry: Sure does. What about yours?
Melania: What carpet?
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Dave Robertson) – No matter how many times this image is used for a caption contest, Hillary still isn’t the President.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.