This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ brought some levity into a long week of watching the left go full throttle into their production of “Springtime for Stalin”. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Retired military) – CNN “President Trump destroyed yet more of Hillary Clinton’s home today”
2) (Vagabond661) – CNN: “Trump only uses WHITE cranes!”
3) (fustian24) – Trump’s putting up a statue of Stonewall Jackson just to mess with ’em.
4) (Rock ThisTown) – Crane the swamp.
5) (karl_lembke) – “De crane! De Crane!”
6) (yetanotherjohn) – The hard part was not lifting the White House or dropping it. The hard part was getting Hillary under the house. Of course the easy part was taking the ruby shoes off her and putting them on Melania.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(rodney dill) – Sorry Mr. President…. Slaves were used to build the White House, it’s gotta go.
(Scorpion) – Trumps welcoming detail awaits the Iranian negotiating team with his version of “The Art of the Deal”.
(Mike) – Tell me again: which one is hoisting Hillary’s petard?
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Mary Gehman) – “Let’s get to work, guys…these ‘glory holes’ aren’t going to spackle themselves…”
(Paul Hooson) – “Hey, did you forget to put down a drop cloth over there? Look at all those white stains on the floor!”.
“No sir, they were left over from Bill Clinton…”.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(Porkopolis) – In solidarity with the President, the construction workers went into Victory formation as they prepared to hoist a banner that read:
“…And Hillary Still Ain’t POTUS!”.
The Too-Soon Award for this Week:
(Brian Brandt) – Breaking news: Steve Bannon pried from White House office with help from two heavy duty cranes.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.