This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was certainly lively-unlike the person pictured. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rick Adams) – ““Live?” Are you SURE?
2) (Paul Hooson) – ““Make-up? This morning I need to call in building contractors and take bids!””
3) (Brian Brandt) – “Che Guevara had a tee shirt with her picture on it.”
4) (Bird666) – “I think CNN spelled “evil” backwards.”
5) (Par4Course) – “Could you repeat that question? Somebody’s wiped my memory – like with a cloth.”
6) (RadiCalMan) – “You don’t like me…you really don’t like me!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(rodney dill) – “The years have not been kind to Gene Wilder.”
(Retired military) – “NY Times reporter “And a rested, rejuvenated Hillary comes back after a week of rest and raring to go for the final push to her being elected the best President the country has ever had””
(fustian24) – “Hillary is so ugly that if she worked in a pet store, people would keep asking how big she was going to get.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Near as I can tell, Bill shaved his dog’s ass and taught it to walk backwards.”
(Joe_Miller) – “No one seems to notice that she’s wearing Bill’s balls as earrings.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.