The August 5 Weekend Caption Contest™ was epic both for number of entries and post-contest whining for the previous week. The good news: there will be three winners per place. The “bad” news: I am shutting down the post-contest whining award because it seems unfair to have an award that only the men here can win. Title IX, people! There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rick Adams) – “Seriously, anything resembling a blue dress probably isn’t a wise wardrobe decision at this point.
(Porkopolis) – “The hug that launched a thousand quips.
(cathymv) – “How is Obama like a Christmas tree?
His balls are for decoration
2) (Scorpion) – “Lured to the basement of Trump Tower by a trail of gold bars, the pot laced aroma of the gas chamber does its work.”
(rodney dill) – “Hillary: “Thanks. That $400 Million ransom deal really takes the heat off me for a while.”
(Joe_Miller) – “Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur…
3) (Vagabond661) – “Hillary: “Why do I need a cell phone when I have a BlackBarry in my pocket.””
(Brian Brandt) – “Barack Hussein Obama – the ultimate super delegate.”
(Jeffrey Ostermiller) – “Crime & Punishment”
4) (WHO’S THE BUSTER) – “Mind if we dance with your dates?”
(fustian24) – “There hasn’t been a love like this since Stalin and Trotsky!
(Paul Hooson) – “Obama: “Hey Hillary, what’s your favorite Olympic sport?”.
5) (Blues Harper) – “If there ever was a need for a burka…”
(Retired military) – “What do you get when you cross an imcompetent Marxist with a lying corrupt bad lawyer?
Well they used to call it Chelsea now it is some kid that Obama starts talking about by saying “If I had a son…”
(guido81_MA) – “The downfall of the American Dream, right there in black & white.
6) (Olsoljer) – “Obama: Once I’m out of office she’ll get the blame
Hillary: When I get elected, I can blame him, just like he blamed Bush.”
(Bird666) – “This photo blinded me
(RedFive) – “Bill’s been getting strange for years, now it’s MY turn!
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(David Robertson) – “Minutes later, Obama was overheard saying, “My wallet! Where is my wallet?””
This week? Are you kidding?
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Hillary finally got what she wanted … a six foot dick”
(Mary Gehman) – “If it starts humpin’ your leg, it’s best to just let it finish.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.