This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was…illuminating. There were many great captions so make sure to read through them all. In addition, this week I am unveiling some additional captioning awards based on the feedback you all gave a couple of weeks ago. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Joe_Miller) – “Where’s Kevin? I was told I’d get to meet Kevin.”
2) (fustian24) – “Pence spends hours each day practicing his spontaneity.”
3) (Paul Hooson) – ““Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the whitest guy of all?”.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “Apparently the MSM is putting Pence under a little more scrutiny than they would a democrat.”
5) (Mary Gehman) – “GOP VP Nominee Mike Pense perfecting his “deer in the headlights” look…for those times when he is shocked by what comes out of Trump’s mouth.”
6) (cathymv) – “Cool hand Pence!!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Diogenes) – “Mike Pence readies for the first blast from Trump’s instant Orange Tanning Machine.”
(Brian Brandt) – “Make-up woman: Hey, Mr. Pence, what’s in the big black box?
Pence: We got copies of all Hill’s deleted emails from a 12-year old hacker.”
(RestlessLegs) – “Wow. Chris Christie would never have fit in here.”
(rodney dill) – “Little known facts: Mike Pence has won every ‘Air Concertina’ contest he has ever entered.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Bird666) – “🎼 Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Trumping of The Bitch….🎧”
(Olsoljer)-“Please Lord, give me the strength to keep from choking the shit out of that Texas traitor!”
Biggest Round of Post Contest Whining:
(fustian24) – “Sure, if you’re down with a general coarsening of the culture.
Anybody can win the caption contest if they’re willing to drop an A-bomb or two.
Seems to me like she didn’t need to use that word. What’s wrong with “behindular regions”? It’s cute.
Or maybe “Badonkadonk”.
“Turd cutter” has a certain descriptive appeal.
And, who denies that this is every bit as funny, but without the crudeness of the original:
“I’d like to see things from their point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my Hershey highway.”
I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.