This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ produced a number of funny captions as well as great ideas about some additional “awards” to add. However, I’m honestly not in much of a joking mood tonight after the events today in Baton Rouge following on similar occurrences in a number of other cities recently. Hopefully, this coming week and weekend will be better and I’ll add the new awards next week. There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (cathymv) – “I’d like to see things from their point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my ass.”
2) (rodney dill) – ““So after we got off Air Force One, I popped a paper bag behind Hillary. She ducked, ran serpentine, and screamed, “SNIPERS!”””
3) (David Robertson) – “What is black and white and Red all over?
Answer: Two Socialists who have yet to learn from the collapse of the U.S.S.R.”
4) (fustian24) – “How is a Muslim like a Socialist?
They both enjoy a good terrorist attack on the west.”
5) (RestlessLegs) – “♬ Socialists Just Wanna Have Fun ♪ ♩”
6) (BluesHarper) – “We know it has to be true, we heard it from Hillary. Bwaahahaha”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rick Adams) – “I’ve got a sneaking suspicion these two guys know exactly what was in those “yoga” emails.”
And two more great ones:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Black Jokes Matter”
(jim_m) – “And now that I have come out in support of Erdogan, if the coup fails I will have done more to advance islamism than Bin Laden!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning. God bless those who put their lives on the line for us every day.