This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ seemed to not generate much excitement. C’mon, folks-if Obama is smiling, your heart should start beating faster…in fear of what he will do to America next. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (914) – “Meet the UNs first transgenital couple!”
2) (Paul Hooson) – “Obama: “Do you have housefire jokes in Canada?”.
Trudeau: “Not so much. Mainly jokes about beavers…”.”
3) (yetanotherjohn) – “What’s missing from this photo? Manual Labor”
4) (cathymv) – “Seriously, where are their hands?”
5) (fustian24) – “What happens in Canada, stays in Canada.”
6) (rodney dill) – “Northern overexposure.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to 914’s caption. Here are two more great ones:
(Rick Adams) – “Oh, do I HAVE to say it? “…followed by a round of golf.””
(jim_m) – “Shooting for the remake of Dumb and Dumber was cancelled after the teleprompter broke and 0bama could not remember any of his lines.”
And one more in honor of our nation’s birthday:
(LiberalNightmare) – “Two of the greatest minds in North America, (And if you believe that, you probably believe that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch were talking about their grand kids in her jet last week)”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.