This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ went over 200 captions-so we have double winners for each place. Make sure you read through all the entries-it was a stellar week! The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Group efffort: Bird666 starts it off) – ““🎶Let me tell you a story bout a man named Bill
Sexually depraved, he could never get his fill
Then one day he was scratching at his itch
And up from the ground came a dominating bitch!
Hillary, that is
Retired military joins in: Well the next thing you know Old Bill is getting out of there
The energizer said Bill you ought to come here
Said my honeyhole is the place you ought to be
So he loaded up the Viagra and the herpes cream
Now Brian Brandt picks up our tune: Well now its time to say good-bye to Bill and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks for kindly dropping in.
You’re all invited back again to this locality
To have a heaping helping of their hospitality
Hill/Bill that is. Set a spell. Take your shoes off. Donate.
And Retired military winds it up: Or else.”
(fustian24) – ““I did not have sex with that woman…!””
2) (Rick Adams) – ““Say ‘Feel the Bern’ one more time, mother****er, I dare you.””
(rodney dill) – “Tom Brady isn’t the only expert on deflating balls.”
3) (Joe_Miller) – ““I bet I could nail that girl over there in the tight sweater and the short skirt.”
“Me, too,” said Bill.”
(cathymv) – “Bill: Hillary! Wanna hear a joke? What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms? One is a Goodyear and the other is a great year.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “Here darling, put my beer between your legs and keep it cold.”
(David Robertson) – “Sure, Hillary is wearing stripes, but they aren’t the stripes that she should be wearing.”
5) (redsquare22) – “HC: “What kind of a ball game is this?” BC: “I don’t know, but there’s a peanut seller here who wants to be your VP.””
(Scorpion) – “Elton John and the former President were not too happy when they realized that Paula Jones was passing out copies of her new book during an injury timeout at the soccer game.”
6) (Mary Gehman) – “In the news…The Clintons decided spontaneously to renew their wedding vows at a recent fund-raising event…this photo, taken post-ceremony, captures the magic…”
(Mike) – “Hillary: “Just wait for the inauguration and then it’s Ft. Marcy park for you, Bill!””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to Paul Hooson:
“WEAKENED BY BERNIE’S?”
And two more great ones:
(EricSteel) – “The stripes and orange pantsuits are signs of a guilty conscience.”
(guido81_MA) – “If she wins, I’m back in the White House.
If she loses, I can finally dump her fat ass.
Talk about your “win-WIN” situations.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.