This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ showcased our POTUS at his finest. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (EricSteel) – “Funny, I remember my kids always had the exact same expression when they pooped in the toilet for the first time. I applauded too.”
2) (cathymv) – “Looks like someone is getting a “Participation Trophy”!”
3) (fustian24) – “How is it that Obama sits in a chair…and it’s emptier!?”
4) (Rick Adams) – ““I will not rest until not one single veteran falls into homelessness… every American who wants a job can find one,,, the American dream is within reach… until businesses are investing again… until we have revived the economy…until we have accounted for the missing members of our armed forces…in our efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat al-Qaeda…so long as nearly 2 million people die from AIDS-related diseases every year,,,until justice is done for those we lost at Benghazi…””
5) (Paul Hooson) – ““Retirement start early for you Mr. President?”.
“Yep, the day after the 2008 election…”,”
6) (Mike) – “Obama demonstrates the position he takes during every White House national security briefing.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to rodney dill for this great caption:
“Well that’s a first. He’s been off his rocker most of this administration.”
And two more for the road:
(Retired military) – “Obama sits in a round room and watches Joe Biden trying to find a corner to piss in”
(914) – “6 months and the nightmare ends!!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.