This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success but I can’t appreciate it fully having just returned from FedEx Field where I watched my Redskins end their wacky and wild year. At least I knew Obama and Harry Reid weren’t there. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:.
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Jeffrey Ostermiller) – “I didn’t have sex with that woman, yet…”
2) (yetanotherjohn) – “Putting the Ass in Sexual Harassment since 1992.”
3) (Retired military) – “What do you get when you cross a liar, a politician, a crone, a letch, and a pants suit?”
They call it Chelsea”
4) (Rick Adams) – “In the animated GIF you can see her eyelids blinking T O R T U R E in morse code.”
5) (rodney dill) – ““…and then I says to her, “I don’t need 4 roses on a piano, what I really need is tulips on an organ.””
6) (Mjolnir) – ““That’s not a clock, Mr. Clinton.”
“Well, if you put two hands and a face on it, like Monica did…””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to Jeffrey Ostermiller. Here are two more great ones:
(David Robertson) – “
Girl: “Dude, you may not know the meaning of ‘is’, but you’ll know the meaning of ‘pain’ if you touch me.””
(Paul Hooson) – “WELCOME BACK COOTER”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.