This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ left me wondering if the real story behind this photo is as good as some of the ideas our captioners came up with. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Stephen_Macklin) – “This isn’t what I meant when I said I wanted to give America the shaft”
2) (fustian24) – “This is just a small part of what it takes to create a diesel-powered, 800 horsepower teleprompter.”
3) (Joe_Miller) – “Don’t envy the bald guy. It’s like trying to explain parallel parking to a cranberry.”
4) (David Robertson) – “Obama: “This is nice, but I thought you guys were making me new golf clubs.””
5) (Rick Adams) – “His factory tour was fascinating, but Obama’s thoughts kept returning to that age-old dilemma: “Hmm, best pony… Rainbow Dash? Fluttershy?””
6) (Paul Hooson) – ““That shaft is a bad mother fucker…”.
“Shut your mouth!”.
“I’m talking about shaft…”.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Stephen Macklin. Here’s another great one:
(LiberalNightmare) – ““And you say I should put that where?””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.