This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success.
There were way too many excellent captions to honor (as seems to happen whenever Dear Leader is pictured), so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “Somewhere over the rainbow, Dorothy meets the Cowardly Lyin’”
2) (guido81_MA) – “Executive Rainbow Power – ACTIVATE……ISIS & Iran must really be shitting themselves now.”
3) (Eric Steel) – “Unlucky charms”
4) (Brian Brandt) – “Bring it, Mitch McConnell!”
5) (cathymv) – “The Irish say at the end of every rainbow, there is a pot of Gold…… damned drunken irishmen!!”
6) (Formerly Anoonymous) – “Please tell me this is not from Disney’s version of Star Wars.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Bird666) – “For the love of God, Scotty, beam this asshole up already!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.