This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “My other hand is in your pocket.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “Even the busts hang their head in shame around this guy.”
3) (Vagabond661) – “It was a dogleg left, so I asked the caddy for a 3 iron. .
4) (cathymv) – “You know, I just don’t care anymore. Lets go play golf.”
5) (Jeffrey Ostermiller) – Obama: “I think we need to replace this bust with one of Karl Marx.”
6) (Pretzel__Logic) – “It’s true. Russell Wilson is not black enough.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to guido81_MA’s winning entry. In it’s place we honor one more excellent visual entry:
(Rick Adams) –
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.