This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “One is a cheese-eating, surrender monkey and…oh hell, they both are.”
2) (guido81_MA) – “<thurston howell iii voice>The next time Lovey and I are on the Riviera, you simply must drop by for some windsurfing, caviar and gin soaked raisins.</thurston howell iii voice>”
3) (Rodney Dill) – France: “No, I know you are zee U.S.A. I not call you Assad… I call you zee Asswad.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “No. No. No. Imbécile is merely a term of endearment in French.”
5) (GarandFan) – “So where does one purchase large quantities of white flags?”
6) (Vagabond661) – “So then, apparently, Pepe has no idea the cat is not really a skunk.”
The Readers Choice Award went to fustian24’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(JLawson) – “You know that scene with the butter – in “Last Tango In Paris”?
My room, two hours?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.