Winners for this Weekend Caption Contest™ are announced. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Paul Morris) – “President Obama leans so far to the left he no longer even needs his right leg.”
2) (guido81_MA) – “There is no goaltender because, like with everything else, obstructing Obama’s goals is purely racist.”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Not a complete idiot…. a part is missing.”
4) (fustian24) – “Is that a rodeo clown or the President?
You’d think it would be easier to tell.”
5) (Pork Chop) – “The leader of the free world has been reduced to a one legged man in a ball kicking contest”
6) (Bird666) – “Recess at the White House.”
The Readers Choice Award went to Paul Morris’s winning entry.