This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Joe_Miller ) – “Birds fly by in the “Missing Man Formation,” a tribute to the empty Presidency of the past 5 years.”
2) (RestlessLegs) – “Five birdbrains.”
3) (David Robertson) – “Going to the left again, Obama believes that going to the right is for the birds.”
4) (Par4Course) – “Disguised miniature drones fly in formation as the President circles the White House looking for a clue.”
5) (914) – “If bird-shit had a son, it would look like Obama!!”
6) (RadiCalMan) – “Where’s that Marine with the umbrella when you need him!”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Obama loves birds.
In fact most of his policies are for the birds.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.