This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a surprise smash hit. There were so many excellent captions it was hard to just honor a few. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (914) – “Circle jerks.”
2) (john1v6) – “Obi-Wan was wrong. We see right here a more wretched hive of scum and villainy”
3) (fustian24) – “We call on America to address the threat of North Korea.
Oh, and we condemn America for reckless arrogance and violent militarism.”
4) (David Robertson) – “I see that the circus is in town, but shouldn’t the clowns be in the center of the ring instead of sitting around it?”
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Anyone still think the opening is too small for Michelle Obama’s butt to fit through now?”
6) (Paul Hooson) – “Where’s that great foreign diplomat, Dennis Rodman, when we really need him?”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to 914’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked caption:
(westcoastwiser) – “Raise your hand if you’re going to Chavez’s funeral.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.