There was lots of stuff in the news today that didn’t quite merit individual posts. Here’s the stuff we missed. Enjoy!
- Stacey Dash, who you might remember from the movie Clueless, endorsed Mitt Romney for President. Problem is she’s black so you can imagine how well people are taking it [Twitchy] – Dash is seriously ageless. She’s 46 years old and doesn’t look a day over 30. I’d also be remiss in not pointing out her Playboy pictorial from 5 year ago (NSFW).
- West Palm Beach Man Dies After Competing In Roach Eating Contest [CBS 4 Miami] – The guy died eating bugs to win a snake
- Kelly Marcel To Write ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ For Universal And Focus [Deadline] – All hail the new queen of mommy porn. She’s best known as the creator of the failed TV series Terra Nova.
- Rut Roh! Tim Tebow to honor God during the 666th ‘Monday Night Football’ game [Riehl World View] – God wasn’t impressed; the Jets lost
- Mitt Romney Declines Nickelodeon’s Invitation for ‘Kids Pick the President’ Special [Hollywood Reporter] – As it doesn’t involve answering questions from the White House press corps President Obama was able to give them as much time as they wanted.
- A Girl’s Stomach Was Removed Because She Drank a Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail [Gizmodo] – If the drink is smoking it’s a good idea to avoid it.
- The Obama Campaign Processed This Donation [RedState] – Nikita Khrushchev, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Zedong can still take part in Obama’s re-election effort!
If you have other items of interest that we missed please share in the comments.