- Democrats comparing Republicans to Nazi’s. [The Hill] – They’re real good at this…
- Excerpts from Bob Woodward’s new book, “The Price of Politics”. [ABC News] – It’s hot in that it’s starting to dominate conversation. Unfortunately for President Obama it shows how adrift his White House actually is.
- Coded language for abortion and same-sex marriage – There’s should be a drinking game called, “A woman’s right to choose” or “free to love who you want.”
- President Obama’s 2008 acceptance speech [The Note] – Obama laid out how he should be judged in 2008. His own words paint his Presidency as the failure that it has become.
- Climate Change [The Daily Caller] – Not an issue at the DNC.
- Poverty [Right Turn] – With so many actual people in poverty this isn’t something Democrats want to talk about.
- The words “abortion” and “same-sex marriage” or “gay marriage” – Oh sure they’re central themes of the convention, you just won’t hear anyone say those words.
- Israel and God – Covered extensively yesterday…
- President Obama’s brother George Obama [Fox News] – He’s not getting any help from Barack or Michelle.