This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (retired.military) – Chris Matthews, MSNBC, “Here you can clearly see Romney and Ryan doing their code gesture for the nazi salute”
2) (Pretzel Logic) – “Look it’s Jay Tea”
3) (Dan Melson) – “Obama suddenly realizes people aren’t laughing *with* him…”
4) (guido81_MA) – “Ha,ha, those vagina costumes are pretty funny, but completely uncalled for. We already knew that the democrats are a bunch of pussies!”
5) (Thomas Gaskin) – “Don’t cross the beams!!!”
6) (herddog505) – “Romney – I’m gonna offshore his job!
Ryan – I’m gonna shove HER off Mt. Rushmore!
Together – BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
(as reported by NBC News)”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to retired.military’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent musical caption:
(Mario Delgado) – “Hey Macarena!!!!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.