This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another home run. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Brian_The_Adequate) – “Louisville slugger technical support how can I help you?
Obama: Something is wrong with this bat, I keep swinging at Romney but I always miss.”
2) (fustian24) – “As Obama begins to panic, his fundraising appeals have taken an ominous turn.”
3) (ctomrun) – “The President is seen here ordering more election day tools for the New Black Panthers.”
4) (DJ Drummond) – “One of these is hopelessly unyielding and rigid, does no real work and will splinter over time.
The other is a baseball bat.”
5) (Stephen Macklin) – “Nice chicken restaurant you have there…”
6) (PBunyan) – “You can take the politician out of Chicago, but you can’t take the “Chicago values” out of the politician.”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Brian_The_Adequate’s winning caption. In it’s place we offer one more excellent caption:
(fustian24) – “What would a guy that throws like a girl want with a baseball bat?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.