Here’s what we forgot to post about this week. Enjoy!
- ‘Tolerant’ Homosexuals Berate Black Man Reading Bible Nearby ‘Kiss In’ at Chick-fil-A Chicago [American Power] – The image above might be how you imagined the Chick-fil-A “Kiss In” on Friday, but it was more like Doug Ross’s link.
- Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide [The Daily Beast] – The electoral college landscape doesn’t favor Romney right now.
- ‘Outrageous’: Amtrak Employees Likely Stealing $4-$7 Million in Food Each Year [The Blaze] – An Amtrak hamburger costs the government $16 and they sell it for $9, yet somehow McDonalds can sell them for $1 and make money.
- Obama Wins The Gold For Worst Economic Recovery Ever [Forbes] – Barry FTW!!!
- Former Limbaugh Advertiser Carbonite Admits Ditching Host Harmed Profits [NewsBusters] – El Rushbo gets the last laugh.
- Mr. Eldin goes to Washington [Powerline] The State Department granted a visa to Eldin, a member of an Egyptian designated terrorist group. then he was granted a meeting inside the White House with National Security Council officials.
- Is The New Red Dawn The Dumbest Movie Ever? [Outside The Beltway] – As long as Adam Sandler keeps making movies like Jack & Jill the answer is no…
If you have other items of interest that we missed please share in the comments.
Image via Doug Mataconis