This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success, even though we had an infestation of zombie comments. I took care of those zombie comments like one does with real zombies – a bullet to the head. Anyway, the assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “The belief that the path to the Left was a freeway was only an illusion. True freedom only existed to the Right.”
2) (retired.military) – “This picture is a perfect representation of politics in America and it’s economy.
Only the folks on the right are going anywhere anytime soon.
The folks on the left are stalled and have no idea how to go forward any time soon.
On the left we have a lot of folks having good intentions to go somewhere but no plan but to wait for someone else to do something first.
On the left we have a lot of energy and time being expended wanting to do something with very little to show for it.
On the left it takes 100 times longer to get somewhere as it does on the right, plus it costs more money and takes more time.
If the economy follows the left path it goes south, if it follows the right path it goes north.
The way north is currently blocked mainly due to union workers.”
3) (Thomas Gaskin) – “giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up, 405”
4) (Mario Delgado) – “Carma, Carma, Carma, Carma, Carma Carmageddon
You come and slow, You come and sloooooooow”
5) (iwogisdead) – “Exit 19A
6) (Dodo_David) – “Where will you be when the laxative that you took begins to work?”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney’s winning entry. In its place we honor one more of his great captions:
(Rodney Dill) – “I think. Therefore I exit. – Descartes (California, Circa 2011)”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.