This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another great edition. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Can you spot the 12 Navy SEALS hidden in plain sight in this picture?“
2) (fustian) – “Wonder how many bars Osama’s getting in Hell right about now?“
3) (Zipty) – “Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There’s no crying! THERE’S NO CRYING IN JIHAD!”.“
4) (DJ Drummond) – “Afghan journalists have to overcome tech problems to post the truth.
In America, the truth has to overcome the journalists.”
5) (Faith+1) – “Cell signal locked on. Impact in 5….4….3….“
6) (SCSIwuzzy) – “Tradition……
Needless to say, the Afghani revival of Fiddler on the Roof met with strong resistance from the Taliban. However, it has become the #2 musical in the region, after the long running show Goats”
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more excellent caption from Rodney to put a cap on this edition:
(Rodney Dill) – “Toasting SEAL Team 6 with a Whiskey Bin Laden — Two shots and a splash of water.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.