This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (jay) – “My town was shot up by a crazed gunman and all I got was this t-shirt.“
2) (iwogisdead) – “Commentators agreed that the extraordinary bad taste shown by handing out tee shirts at the Tuscon memorial service was Sarah Palin’s fault.“
3) (Highlander) – “Sorry hon, crass doesn’t come in petite.“
4) (Rodney Dill) – “Palin’s wrong… I don’t see no blood labels on these shirts.“
5) (fustian) – ““Together we Thrive”.
Because the tragic death of every child is an opportunity for branding.”
6) (Tissy) – “Why am I feeling so unloved here?“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to jay’s winning entry. In its place we offer once more excellent caption:
(Jinx McHue) – “Wellstoned!”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.