This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “iPutz“
2) (Rick13) – “I helped get you elected and you pay me back by going on ‘The View’?
3) (iwogisdead) – “President Obama is seen testing “Porta-Prompt,” the new portable teleprompter he will be using for conversations with groups of fewer than four people.“
4) (teh wind) – “snookie – see me on vu? lol!“
5) (Spike) – “Incompetexting.“
6) (Pretzel Logic) – “M I C H E L L E P L E A S E L E T M E I N“
The Readers Choice Award this week was a tie (or rather it was at the time I compiled the rankings) and goes to:
(Stephen Macklin) – “In the old days, puppets were controlled with strings.”
(Rodney Dill) – “Screwing up the USA… there’s an app for that.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.