This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit, generating many great entries. Of course the subject photo invited long, thoughtful pondering of possible captions. This week everyone’s a winner for participating. There were plenty of other excellent captions, so do yourself a favor and go read them all.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Usful Ijit) – “Signal is lousy in the mountains, but the view is unbelievable. “
2) (tomg51) – “you have… 23,453,679 new messages…“
3) (Al Pennam) – “Rackberry.“
4) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Big deal, you should see how I carry a dozen doughnuts.“
5) (fustian) – “I’d multi-touch that…“
6) (JPO) – “The Notre Dame Fighting Irish mascot just got caught moonlighting.“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(retired military) – “The only bigger boobs on this site are Lee Ward and Jim X”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.