… can you imagine the uproar?
Former governor Rod Blagojevich’s defense team asked Thursday to issue a trial subpoena to the President of the United States of America.
The motion, intended to be heavily redacted, was improperly edited — the full document was easily viewable if the text is copied and pasted to another document (an error first revealed on Capitol Fax).
Below, the six revelations the redacted portions were meant to conceal.
1. Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko
2. Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarret for his Senate seat
3. A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment
4. Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates
5. Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson’s name for the Senate seat
6. Obama had a secret phone call with Blagojevich
Details at the link.
At Doug Ross’ place, a comment that sums things up quite nicely:
It wouldn’t matter if he raped a 7 year old boy on the White House lawn. Unless the GOP regains the Senate and House, none of this will ever be brought to light. Certainly not by the MSM.
Now, had ths been Bush, he would have been forced to resign, and quite possibly, kill himself.
You know it’s true.
H/T to my emailing pals The Anchoress and Steve Schippert.
Crossposted at Brutally Honest.