This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another big hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – Obama: “What’s the most common French phrase?“
Sarkozy: “I give up.“
Obama: “No really, what is it?“
2) (plasticturtle) – “Barack wears his SEIU power tie.“
3) (fustian) – “Whatever, Barack.
I’m just here to pick up an iPad.”
4) (JP) – “Now listen, Nick buddy… this whole banning the burqa thing… I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but I wouldn’t bank on Israel being around much longer. I’m not saying, I’m just saying, you know….“
5) (Stephen Macklin) – “Wait you’re not that with that Israeli guy are you? O.K take the picture.“
6) (Rachel Edith) – “Speaking of trade, let’s trade wives for a night, maybe longer.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place I offer one more winner:
(Maggie Mama) – Obama: “But I’ve been doing all the talking. Now I’m eager to hear what you think about me.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.