This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ got pretty good participation for a New Year’s weekend. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Justrand) – “News that Maureen Dowd had criticized Barack Obama sent temperatures plummeting in Hell and elsewhere.“
2) (Strick) – “Climate alarmists misunderstood. Insist models predicted new ice age all along and they were for CO2 before they were against it.“
3) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “Obama administration jails bloggers for posting secret temperature at Army facility.“
4) (Faith+1) – “The National Weather Service announced today that temperatures below -20 would no longer be expressed in numbers but in expletives.
Ft Wainwright reported a temperature today of all Seven of The Words You Can’t Say On TV.”
5) (fustian) – “An inconvenient truth.“
6) (Pretzel Logic) – “It’s colder than Michelle’s…well you get the idea…“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Justrand’s winning entry. In its place I offer this optimistic caption:
(Eric) – “But its a dry heat.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.