This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another holiday classic. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Q: What’s the difference between Santa and Tiger?
A: Santa stopped after three Ho’s“
2) (sarahconnor2) – “Santa heads off to deliver a bag of clues to Washington D.C.“
3) (Joe) – “Another job saved!“
4) (Korla Pundit) – “The Cash-for-Christmas-Misfits Program comes under fire.“
5) (Faith+1) – “Santa Upgrades….
The sleigh becomes a G5….
Rudolph is replaced by a highly qualified pilot and GPS navigational system….
and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen refer to a whole new different type of traveling companion…”
6) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Uh oh, it looks like Roman Polanski is back on the dating scene…“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian) – “Turns out the carbon footprint of a business jet is much less than a bunch of farting reindeer.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.