This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another winner. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “Most… transparent… Government… ever…“
2) (DaveD) – “After the formal briefing all of you are welcome to stay for Vice President Biden’s comments………“
3) (fustian) – “We all know the real reason no one is there.
4) (Maggie Mama) – “Although the Obama Administration often seems to flounder, we now have proof that at least the teleprompter is constantly on ‘high alert’.“
5) (al) – “Existential wish: If a teleprompter prompts in an empty room and the President isn’t there to read it, does Obama really exist?“
6) (DJ Drummond) – “When you don’t use real facts, who needs real reporters?“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rodney Dill) – “Jobs created and/or saved by Obama’s stimulus package”
A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.