Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners

This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster hit. You’ve got to hand it to Michelle Obama, in 99% of photos she does a marvelous job of hiding her rather large derriere. Unfortunately for her, this photo is from among the other 1%. And don’t get me started about the belt… The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama hula hoops with kids at the White House Healthy Kids Fair on the South Lawn in Washington, October 21, 2009. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES POLITICS IMAGES OF THE DAY)

Here are the winning entries:

1) (Stephan) – “And just like her husband before her, Michelle found that her halo had begun to slip.

2) (fustian) – “Fox news was not allowed to cover this breaking story.

3) (Pretzel Logic) – “Does this make me look like Saturn?

4) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “For her next trick, Michelle will eat an apple through a picket fence.

5) (serpent) – “For the first time in her life Ms. Obama is proud of the hula hoop.

6) (Jennifer) – “Time to get a clothing czar.

The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:

(Rodney Dill) – “Lessee, A lot of frantic action… good spin control… results in only going in circles… Yep. We’re at the Whitehouse.

That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.

I'm From The Government, And I'm Here To Help You!
About That "New Obama Era" of Foreign Relations